Here is a list of resources that will help you get started with Adobe ColdFusion.
From the Adobe site:
- Get started with ColdFusion
- ColdFusion Data Sheets and White papers
- ColdFusion FAQs
- Download ColdFusion 8 – Developer Edition (Free)
- ColdFusion Documentation
- Adobe MXNA
- ColdFusion Weekly
- Out Loud
- Reactor (ORM)
- Transfer (ORM)
- cfcUnit (framework for unit testing ColdFusion code)
- CFEclipse (Coldfusion IDE for Eclipse)
- SubClipse (Subversion within the Eclipse IDE)
ColdFusion Mailing Lists:
- ColdFusion Talk
- RIAForge (Open Source projects built on Adobe technology)
- The ColdFusion Open-Source Project List
- ColdFusion Cookbook
Please leave a comment if I have forgotten any that you would recommend.
Thats right Google Reader finally has a search box. I had been wishing for a search box for ages and finally its here.
Reader Search lets you use keywords to find items in your subscriptions. If you subscribe to someone’s shared items, it’ll search those too.
Other Reader enhancements:
- You can now hide the side navigation by clicking on the separator to its right.
- Unread counts now go to 1,000
- Reader now behaves like every other web page and lets you use the forward and back buttons to move between folders and subscriptions that you’ve navigated to.