web.config configuration best practice rules for making web pages fast and secure
Archive for November, 2011
Node.js and “event-driven” programming is best explained by this post using two analogies
A few Stack Overflow questions I found helpful:
- Connecting Rails 3.1 with Multiple Databases
- Adding HTML5 offline support to a Rails 3.1 app
- Explain to me how config works in Rails
- How can I start my Ruby environment from scratch?
- How do you access a Ruby on Rails Rails.root.join yml file from the console?
- How can I programaticaly fill out a remote form with data from another form using Rails?
- Load seed data in Rails 3 Project
- What does a member and collection route mean?
- Rails Namespace vs. Nested Resource
- render partial object vs locals